Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Years resolutions


I don't normally do New Years resolutions.....they are always doomed to disaster. But, I am feeling rather guilty about not updating my blog. I haven't updated because I always think my 'news' can be of no interest to anyone except the people from Porthcawl Cleaning Services!! However, as you are reading this and have stuck with it this far- I guess you might like to read some more! So for you (whoever you are), I will try, very hard, to regularly update.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Woo hoo!!!! I like reading Sue! I shall start a campaign...read Flat Golly's Mummy's blog!

Tina said...

I shall read you!! (but you must introduce me to Flat Golly sometime!).

Kim said...

hello Sue, Can I be reader no. 4?

Flat Golly said...

Of course you can!