Sunday, May 21, 2006

It's raining again!

Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck! That about sums it up round here today.
Still dull weather is ideal for making rubber stamps with my new stamp making machine thingie (http://www.imagepacdaylight.co.uk/html/imagepac_daylight.html) This wonderful thing of beauty allows you to make your own rubber stamps to your design and for a fraction of the cost. It works using light so it's better undertaken in a dull room. Fi says I'm the gadget queen which is about spot on! I am a real technophile and love stuff like this. I will post a picture of my attempts later. I must thank the photocentric guys who went out of their way to make sure I got my kit sorted out.

This afternoon, however, we are off to see the Harlem Globetrotters at the CIA. We are taking Neil's Mum with us. It is a long story but basically she missed out on seeing them 50 years ago and we surprised her with a ticket for Christmas....so after a very long wait she is finally going to see them. I'll let you know how we got on.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Oh WOW!!! The Harlem Globe Trotters. I LOVE THEM!!!!!! Lucky you. Was it good?

You are definitely the Techie Queen of the Scrappers Unlimited team! LOL (and all power to you love!)

Taniwha said...

Hope you had a good time seeing the Globetrotters :D

I'll be waiting to see how you get on with the stamp making kit, I am considering investing in one as well. Can't wait to see your results.