Sunday, May 07, 2006

Feeling hot, hot, hot!

Isn't it lovely !!!! I was so concerned being stuck in the office all week and occasionally getting a glimpse of the sun that it would all be gone for the weekend but no, there's plenty left!
I spent four hours weeding and cleaning the front garden yesterday and filled two bin bags full to the brim. I borrowed Martins ipod and listened while I weeded - he has a different taste in music to me in some ways (I do not like Iron Maiden or System of a Down!!) but I quite enjoyed The Offspring, Sum41, Queens of the Stone Age, even a bit of Metallica. Martin drums in a band of school friends...Der Stukas...they recently played a cover of the Artic Monkeys at the school Eisteddfod to great acclaim. Martin is now known as 'the drummer' amongst the kids at school!

No comments: