Sunday, April 02, 2006

Signs of Spring

Spring is sprung...at last! After weeks of freezing cold weather which I thought would never end, Spring has finally arrived. It is fantastic to see the flowers in bloom again. There are however three rather strange plants emerging from the cold ground. I have no idea what they are - though I am sure we planted them last year. Time will tell no doubt!
We decided to pay a visit to Southerndown beach this morning. The wind was whipping up a treat. I have never seen the sea that rough at Southerndown. Which made me feel all the more sorry for the poor souls on the river for the boat race. Poor Cambridge - lost again!

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

WOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Another blogger to pester!

I was going up to bushes on Sunday and showing Celyn all the new little leaves just just just beginning to burst out of their buds. Sooooo EXCITING!!!

Blogadoodledoo!!!

Love
Chrissie x

Chrissie said...

You're linked on my blog now! (nearly typed 'bog' then...now that WOULD be interesting...)

Chrissie said...

You're linked on my blog now! (nearly typed 'bog' then...now that WOULD be interesting...)

Chrissie said...

Now that is the weirdest thing. I KNOW I left a comment on here yesterday and it's not here now!!!

I was showing Celyn all the little green shoots just just just bursting out of buds on the bushes on Sunday. Spring is so EXCITING!!!!

Chrissie said...

Ooooooh!!! You've got comment moderation turned on. No wonder!!!

Flat Golly said...

Sorted now!